December 4, 2018 by Clare Hawkins
The Farm is super-excited to announce that with a little help from our friends, we have secured some amazing raffle prizes which can be won at our Christmas Market this coming Saturday!
Tickets will be £2 (sold on the day), and will give our lucky visitors the chance to win:
- Two bottles of wine courtesy of Dynamic Wines
- five brewing classes worth £475 courtesy of Ubrew
- A meal for two at Jim’s Cafe in Clapton
- A meal for two at Brunswick House
- Lunch for two with wine at the Game Bird restaurant at the Stafford Hotel courtesy of Ben Tish
- A pottery taster session for two at the Farm worth £100, courtesy of Jess Jos Ceramics
- Signed cook books courtesy of Ben Tish
- A set of six pasta dishes courtesy of Frank Landamore
- A Body Shop pamper party at the Farm courtesy of Maria Powell
Special thanks to Ben Tish and Roland Hector for pulling in many of the prizes. We can’t wait for Ben’s take-over of the Cafe on the day!
Category News | Tags:
Sorry, comments are closed.