We couldn’t survive without donations and sales to the Farm and appreciate all you can do to help us keep the Farm free to visit and continue our projects with schools, youth, elders and the local community.
Here are some ways you can support us:
Feed the animals
Feed is £1 a pot.
Use the feed in the yellow pots to feed the chickens, ducks and geese.
Use the feed in the green pots to feed the goats, donkeys and sheep.
Don’t forget to wash your hands afterwards.
Become a Friend of the Farm
As if supporting the awesome work the Farm does isn’t enough, by becoming a Friend of the Farm you get a host of other exclusive benefits in return for your generous support.
Find out more about the different options we have:
Would you like to sponsor a Field, Animal Shelter or Garden? – Great as a gift too!
Other Ways to Donate or Support the Farm
- Click the ‘Make a Donation‘ button to the right to give via Paypal
- Set up a standing order to donate an affordable amount each month
- Shop online using easyfundraising – this takes a few minutes to set up, then every time you shop online, you can also support the Farm
- Search online using easysearch – get the great results you are used to, and support us too
- If you shop on Amazon, go to smile.amazon.co.uk/ instead, select Stepney City Farm as your chosen charity and Amazon donates to us. Same login and experience as usual for you, with an added bonus for the Farm!
- Sponsor Mike who is running the London Marathon 2019
- Come to Yoga at 6pm every Thursday in the Classroom
- Or simply drop some change into the donation boxes at the Farm 😀
Where does your donation go?
£2.50 could feed our sheep and goats for a day
£10 could feed our rabbits for a week
£25 could feed our chickens for a week
£50 could pay for a donkey hoof trim
£100 could fund a workshop for 30 children
Volunteers make a significant contribution to the running of Stepney City Farm, and we are committed to creating meaningful and productive roles for volunteers, and to supporting them in the development of their skills, knowledge and experience. Take a look at our Volunteering page for more information.
If you are looking for a fun, rewarding and special team building day out of the office for your team or company, look no further!
We have some great activities available for corporate volunteers.