We couldn’t survive without donations and sales to the Farm and appreciate all you can do to help us keep the Farm free to visit and continue our projects with schools, youth, elders and the local community.
Here are some ways you can support us:
Yes, eating our cake or munching our Sunday Brunch is officially an altruistic thing to do, so dig in! Our Cafe is open Wednesday – Sunday and our shop stocks a seasonal range of vegetables, eggs, jams and preserves, cards and some items from our resident Rural Artists.
You can also feed the animals – feed is £1 a pot.
As if supporting the awesome work the Farm does isn’t enough, by becoming a Friend of the Farm you get a host of other exclusive benefits in return for your generous support.
Other Ways to donate
- Click the ‘Make a Donation’ button to the right to give via Paypal
- Set up a standing order to donate an affordable amount each month
- Text FARM46 £3 to 70070 (or £1, £2, £5, £10)
- Shop online using easyfundraising – this takes a few minutes to set up, then every time you shop online, you can also support the Farm.
- Search online using easysearch – get the great results you are used to, and support us too
- Or simply drop some change into the donation boxes at the Farm
Where does your donation go?
£2.50 could feed our sheep and goats for a day
£10 could feed our rabbits for a week
£25 could feed our chickens for a week
£50 could pay for a donkey hoof trim
£100 could fund a workshop for 30 children
Volunteers make a significant contribution to the running of Stepney City Farm, and we are committed to creating meaningful and productive roles for volunteers, and to supporting them in the development of their skills, knowledge and experience. Take a look at our Volunteering page for more information.