We can provide services and opportunities for community groups, day centres and care homes which can be tailored to your requirements.
- Guided tours (1 hour) – We’ll will show you round the Farm and introduce some of the animals at close quarters. This can have a specific focus e.g. food production, permaculture, sensory. Suggested donation: £1 per person (minimum five people)
- Workshops (1-2 hours) - Facilitated activity sessions e.g. animal care, gardening, bees, habitats, pottery and blacksmithing. Suggested donation £1 per person (minimum five people.) Crafts have associated extra costs
- Furry Tales at the Farm (1 hour) Created for people living with dementia: facilitated sessions focusing on sensations, memories and social interaction. This would involve an art/craft activity, animal handling or sowing seeds. Suggested donation: £1 per person
- Furry Tales outreach visits (1 hour) – If your members would struggle to coordinate an outing to the Farm, we can bring the Farm to you. Suggested donation: £1 per person
- Meeting place – Just fancy a change of scenery? There is an activity room that can be hired by community groups with outside picnic tables. A community cafe is opening in the spring.
- Community kitchen – The cafe kitchen will be available for community groups to hire and run healthy eating workshops.
To check availability and book, or suggest any other way we could collaborate with you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to drop in for self-guided tours Tuesday to Sunday, 10 – 4pm, or join in our regular activities.