An exciting new opportunity in our cafe and community kitchen:
- Cafe volunteers (needed Wednesday to Sunday): Do you want to get experience and training in a community cafe, enjoy talking to customers and being creative? We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help out in the cafe, making and serving healthy, local food to our visitors.
Until further notice we will not be recruiting any more Farmyard Volunteers, but Growing Volunteers and Open Volunteer sessions will be running as usual.
- Open Volunteering: (Tuesday and Friday 1:00-4:00pm): A commitment free way to get involved in various farm activities – just pop along whenever you are free.
- Crafty Saturdays (first Saturday of the month 10:00-4:00pm): Help our wonderful crafters with their fabulous ‘Crafty Saturdays’, please get in touch with Jess for more details.
- Farmyard Volunteers: Helping out with the daily animal duties and keeping our furry and feathery residents happy and healthy is incredibly rewarding. NO VACANCIES
- Growing Volunteers: Join our ever-expanding gardening team; our lovely Farmer Tom provides training and support.
- Bradford Birds of Prey: If you would like to learn about falconry and other fascinating animals, please get in touch with Scott to volunteer with him and his lovely owls, or have a look at his website for more details.
- Young Volunteers Programme: (ages 12-18, Sunday 12:00-3:00pm): Become a farmer every week, working with all the plants and animals on the Farm. Contact email@example.com
- Youth and Education Volunteers: Support our work with schools and young people. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Volunteers: From time to time, we offer the chance to gain experience with Communications, Financial or Fundraising administrative work; this may be ad hoc or as an intern. These opportunities are posted on the Vacancies page.
- Corporate volunteers: We provide a range of corporate volunteer projects to suit various group sizes and budgets. Please visit our Corporate Volunteers page to find out more.
For information and group options please contact email@example.com